To ensure that the faculty of Elim Preschool is constantly striving towards the best for your child, we have established the following goals and objectives for Elim Preschool.
At Elim Preschool, we seek to develop in our students the
1. confidence that God loves them and that they are special and unique.
2. ability to develop and maintain friendships and relationships with peers and teachers while working one-on-one and in group settings.
3. desire to learn more about themselves and the world they live in as they explore new things.
4. aptitude to appropriately handle conflict, problems and their emotions.
5. social and academic readiness for kindergarten and the foundation for future learning.